Mail Us For Your Enquiry
Terms and Conditions
· Terms and Conditions for Cake
- Cake design: We offer a bespoke cake service and can either design a cake specifically to suit your theme or we can copy a design you’ve fallen in love with. Any change after we have commenced work may incur additional charges and some changes may not be possible after work has commenced.
- Cake tasting appointments: Cake tasting consultations are by appointment only and can be arranged by calling 07985 765153 and are subject to a cost of £20 which is deductible from the price of cake when you place your order. We do not offer cake tasting for regular celebration cakes.
- Allergies: Our Cakes are baked in an environment where nuts and dairy products are used, so we can not completely guarantee nut free or gluten free. Please discuss your requirement in full before confirming your order. Dazzling Creations Ltd will not be liable for any damage that may arise from such unconfirmed condition.
- Non-edible decorations on cake: Occasionally, non-edible materials are used on a cake such as brooches, flowers, diamante, hidden pillar etc. This could be necessary for our work or on the clients request/ with prior arrangement with the client and must be removed before consumption of the cake. It remains the client’s responsibility to inform the venue/caterers of this and Dazzling Creations accepts no responsibility for any harm that may arise from their use.
- Payment terms: Minimum of 60% of the price is required to confirm an order; this is non-refundable once we commence work on the order. The balance is due 2 weeks before delivery and payment can be made by cheque, BACS or PayPal. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- Delivery/ Collection: Delivery is free within 10 miles of RM10 for all our wedding cakes and Big Celebration cakes. Regular caked and small cakes can be delivered at a cost and delivery to locations outside of this is charged at 40p per mile for each mile of the round trip. Delivery to Central London is charged at £40. All our cakes can be collected from our showroom. If the cake is collected, the full responsibility for the safety of the cake lies with the client and Dazzling Creations Ltd will not be responsible for any damage that may occur after the cake last left our showroom. Also note that during severe or inclement weather conditions such as snow or floods, we may be unable to deliver your cake as these conditions may be hazardous or make your venue inaccessible but we will work with you and do our best to ensure delivery but this may be hampered by unavoidable condition. We strongly recommend that you purchase wedding insurance to cover yourselves for this possibility.
- Design Alterations: You can alter the design of your cake up to 1 month before the collection or delivery date. Any increase in cost that may arise from the alteration will be charged accordingly.
- Colours and Shades: We always work with you to match your colour scheme but note that same colour may slightly differ in appearance on different materials, i.e. colour shade on fabric may slightly differ from same colour shade on icing. In view of this Dazzling Creations will not be liable for such slight variations.
- Cakes decorated with Fresh Flowers: If your cake requires fresh flowers, your florist will supply the flowers to ensure it matches the rest of your decor. We will liaise with your florist to ensure a perfect finish. Please note that some treatments used on flowers and some flowers are toxic and it remains your florist responsibility to ensure these are not used on your cake. Ask your florist for details regarding toxicity. Dazzling Creations Ltd cannot be liable for any contamination to our food product that may arise from their misuse.
- Cake Knives and Stands: We do not automatically supply cake knives or cake stands unless this is agreed during consultation. Our Cake knives, Cake Stands and other accessories can be hired at an additional cost and a refundable deposit is required. This will be refunded once the hired equipment is returned at the agreed time and in the same condition it was hired.
- Cancellation policy: If your order is cancelled for any reason up to 1 month before the date of the event, the deposit £100 is non-refundable. If it is cancelled within 1 month of the event, you will receive a refund of 30% of the total charge.
- Offers & Prize draws: All our offers are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as the relevant offer conditions. Our offers cannot be combined and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional price.
- Refusal of transaction: We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Edible Photo: Dazzling Creations Ltd reserve the right to refuse reproduction of any photo which may be deemed offensive, inappropriate or the person presenting do not have the right to reproduce such photo.
Terms and Conditions for Decorations and Equipment Hire
- All equipment remains the property of Dazzling Creations Ltd
During the period of hire, The Hirer (person named on contract) shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and insuring the goods.
Dazzling Creations Ltd will not be liable for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from our goods under hire.
- The contract for the hire of goods is between Dazzling Creations Ltd and the hirer, not the venue and Dazzling Creations Ltd goods are being hired directly by the venue. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the venue is clearly instructed so that the terms and conditions are met. Dazzling Creations Ltd will charge the Hirer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
- A £50 or 10% Refundable Security Deposit, whichever is greater, is payable in addition to the hire charges, to cover shortages and damages to hired goods. This will be returned by cheque to the booking party once all hired stock has been checked back in at Dazzling Creations Ltd.
- Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value inclusive of VAT and delivery to Dazzling Creations Ltd. No substitute item will be accepted by Dazzling Creations Ltd.
- Dazzling Creations Ltd will inform The Hirer within 30 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
- The Security Deposit, minus any deductions for loss or damage will be returned within 30 days of Hire date.
- In the event of shortages or damage The Hirer shall check goods immediately at delivery. If the Hirer fails to do this, The Goods will be deemed to be delivered in correct condition.
- DIY Orders: Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier and Dazzling Creations Ltd where the venue/hirer/customer is at fault.
- All hired items including chair covers and table linen must be removed by the hirer prior to collection. An additional fee will be charged if Dazzling Creations Ltd is required to remove covers and linen from tables and chairs.
- Tables and chairs must be laid out in place prior to set up. Dazzling Creations Ltd will not be able to lay out chairs and tables unless previously arranged between the hirer and Dazzling Creations Ltd with confirmation in writing on your final balance invoice.
If Dazzling Creations Ltd arrives at venue and tables and chairs are not laid our ready, we have the right to leave items at venue for the hirer to set up or alternatively if time permits we can arrange and charge the additional labour to hirer.
Carpet Aisle Runner is for indoor use only. Use outside will result in full replacement by the hirer.
Backdrop and freestanding drapes are to be put up, taken down and moved only by Dazzling Creations Ltd. Nobody is authorised to move or take down these items under any circumstances once they have been set up. If backdrop is moved or taken down this will result in the forfeit of any security deposit paid. Damage of this item and its parts is very costly and will be invoiced to the hirer accordingly.
Charges will be made for any damaged goods including goods that have been dragged on the floor, ground in earth stains, burns, holes, rips and tears, candle wax, grease or deep staining.
Only non-drip, smoke-free, non-toxic candles should be used with the candelabra. Charges will be made for any candelabra returned damaged, dented, permanently tarnished or heavily covered in melted wax. Charges will also be made for replacement boxes. Replacement of goods is charged at cost of goods plus VAT and delivery.
- Damaged goods remain the property of Dazzling Creations Ltd.
If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period or available at time of collection Dazzling Creations Ltd retain the right to charge for:
The cost of replacement goods to honour any bookings where the goods are required. The cost of replacing of goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
- All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including VAT and delivery. Invoices must be settled within 14 days or additional charges will be added for late payment as you will be preventing us from ordering stock for somebody else’s event.
- Goods that are to be collected and returned by the hirer must be collected and returned to the agreed office on the agreed dates otherwise charges will be made.
- Cancellation will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any payment made.
- Details taken at time of booking will be kept on file and will be used to recover any costs remaining unpaid including cancellation of booking and damaged goods.
- We will not be held responsible for any circumstances that may occur to prevent us from carrying out this contract. If this should happen you will be notified and refunded in full. Compensation will not be due and under no circumstances will the owner’s liability exceed the invoice value of hired goods.
- By Making a booking and paying your deposit to Dazzling Creations Ltd you are agreeing to all of the above Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change by Dazzling Creations Ltd at any time. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website www.dazzlingcreations.co.uk
- By securing your date by deposit you have agreed to be legally bound by this contract. If you do not agree to be legally bound by this contract then you have 7 days from the date of contract to cancel your order provided we have not commenced work on your order. To cancel your order we must be notified by post or email on the below details only and you must have received an acknowledgment from Dazzling Creations Ltd. By acknowledgment you will receive a refund of your deposit and a written receipt. Bookings made where delivery is required within the next 30 days are agreeing that no cancellation period is permitted.
It was really dazzling, starting from the bouquet to the church decoration up to the reception hall decoration, the CAKE( o my goodness)! In fact I used one of the ...